Use the search options below to find a property in your area. You can then use the map to locate nearby amenties such as parks or schools.
You can enter the following minimum combination of search fields in order to find a location to centre the map:
- Building Name or Number and Street
- Street and Locality, Town or City
- To report an incident location on the map, click the "Add Location" button and then click on the map where the incident location is.
- To remove all marked locations from the map, click the "Clear Locations" button.
- Where available, asset layers such as churches, bins and doctors can be toggled on and off using the checkboxes next to the appropriate asset in the map legend to the left.